University of the Witwatersrand Undergraduate Application How to Apply
Your step by step guide to applying to Wits
STEP 1: Choose a degree
STEP 2: Entry requirements
STEP 3: Fees and Funding
STEP 4: Submitting your application
To apply online, go to: www.wits.ac.za/applications/
- You may apply for a maximum of three programmes (order of choice does not matter).
- If you apply for two programmes within one Faculty, you are advised to apply for one programme in a less restricted faculty (e.g. Humanities, Commerce or Science).
- Try to keep your options open, especially when applying for programmes in Faculties such as Health Sciences or Engineering.
- Do not enter the duration of the programme. You are applying to go into 1st year of study.
- A non-refundable application fee of R100 for South African citizens, and R700 for foreign citizens, is required.