If you have not yet matriculated
- Your final Grade 11 report must be signed and stamped by your school principal.
- Applicants with international qualifications should submit a certified copy of a recent school report, as well as all previous results.
If you have already matriculated (even if you are rewriting some subjects in 2019) but have not attended any university
- Attach a certified copy of your matric certificate/foreign school leaving certificate/s.
- Inform the University of the subjects you are rewriting.
If you have already attended a university/tertiary institution other than Wits, submit your school leaving results and a certified copy of your academic record and certificate of good conduct
- Ask that institution to send your full academic record and a certificate of good conduct to the Student Enrolment Centre (SEnC) directly.
- Send a copy of your published results for the current year which should be stamped by the institution’s Registrar and signed by the Faculty Officer.
- A statement of credits/credit certificate is NOT acceptable.
If you attended a foreign university and wish to apply for exemptions for certain courses
- You must submit, in English, the syllabuses / course outlines, certified by that university.