University of Limpopo UL Courses Offered
The University Of Limpopo Offers Several Courses Under the Following Faculties;Sponsored Links
- Faculty of Health Sciences
School of Health Sciences
- Faculty of Humanities
School of Education
School of Languages and Communication Studies
School of Social Sciences
- Faculty of Science And Agriculture
School of Mathematical and Computer Sciences
School of Agricultural and Environmental Sciences
School of Molecular and Life Sciences
School of Physical and Mineral Sciences
- Faculty of Management and Law
School of Economics and Management
School of Law
Turfloop Graduate School of Leadership
School of Accountancy(SoA)
1.1 National Senior Certificate (NSC) with Bachelor exemption
Prospective students, with an NSC, who wish to gain entry to any undergraduate programme at the University of Limpopo, should comply with the following:
- Life Orientation with an achievement level of at least three (3).
- Aligned with the language policy of the university, English as a language of learning and teaching with an achievement level of at least three (3).
- The required minimum levels of achievement in specific subjects as stipulated in the Calendars of each Faculty, provided that:
- Four 20-credit subjects were achieved with a minimum NSC achievement level of four (4) for degree programmes and
- Four 20-credit subjects were achieved with a minimum NSC achievement level of three (3) for diploma programmes.
- The required Admission Point Score (APS) as stipulated in the Calendars of each Faculty.
Meeting the minimum APS for a particular programme does not, however, guarantee admission.
1.2 Matriculation Certificate (prior 2008)
- Students, who successfully completed Grade 12 before 2008, can apply for admission to the University with the normal Grade 12 Senior Certificate with full university exemption by converting their grade symbols to an APS.
1.3 National Certificate (Vocational)Sponsored Links
- Students who have successfully completed a National Certificate Vocational NC(V) Level 4 qualification will require the following and will be subject to Faculty Admission Specifications and Placement Tests:
- NC(V) level 4 certificate with 3 fundamental subjects 60% (Life Orientation included) and 4 relevant vocational subjects at 70% for degree programmes.
- NC(V) level 4 certificate with 3 fundamental subjects 50% (Life Orientation included) and 3 compulsory vocational subjects at 60% for diploma programmes.
1.4 The Admission Point Score (APS) system
The system is a simple calculation, using your NSC or Grade 12 university exemption results, which can be done by any prospective student to determine if he/she meets the minimum requirements to gain entry into: