The University of Limpopo (Turfloop) is a university in the Limpopo Province, South Africa. It was established on 1 January 2005, by the merger of the University of the North and the Medical University of South Africa (MEDUNSA).
Applying To Study At University Of Limpopo Online
To apply to the University of Limpopo , you need the documents below :
1) A certified copy of the green bar coded ID
2) Proof of payment of any relevant application fees
3) Certified copy of grade 11 results and any latest grade 12 results
For a full list of tips to remember before you apply, read here. Applicants must check individual further requirements for each course and each tertiary institution. Please also be aware of NBTs and check with your university if you need NBT results to apply. For more information on NBT’s
FYI: South Africans learners wishing to apply online will need a working email address and an ID number. Foreign learners wishing to apply will need to have their passport number.
30 July 2019 (MBChB programme)
30 September 2019 (all other programmes)
- R240 (SA citizen)
- R360 (International Applicants)
- There is NO application fee for online applications