Apply To Study At UFH
University of Fort Hare Application 2020 :To apply to the University of Fort Hare , you need the documents below :
1) A certified copy of the green bar coded ID
2) Proof of payment of any relevant application fees
3) Certified copy of grade 11 results and any latest grade 12 results
For a full list of tips to remember before you apply, read here. Applicants must check individual further requirements for each course and each tertiary institution. Please also be aware of NBTs and check with your university if you need NBT results to apply. For more information on NBT’s click here.
FYI: South Africans learners wishing to apply online will need a working email address and an ID number. Foreign learners wishing to apply will need to have their passport number.
UFH Application Online Form
1. Download the application forms or collect them from the Students Registration Office.
2. These are completed and returned to the Students Registration Office and get sorted per-Faculty.
3. Then the faculty selection committee (Deputy Dean: Teaching and Learning, Faculty Manager, HODs and Administrators) convenes to do the selection.
4. Admission is done on merit, using the Swedish point system (High scores are considered first in chronological order)
5. For interview programmes students are invited for presentations prior to selection *
6. The current matrics are provisionally accepted pending their matric final results and availability for admission into programmes, plus NBT results
7. The application forms are checked and signed by the Faculty Manager according to the admission status.
8. Once the forms are signed, they are given back to the Students Registration Office to capture the status which is then communicated to the students as backup.
9. The Faculty keeps records of the accepted students as backup. Wait listed students are considered after registration of accepted students
10. Accepted students get notification from the Students Registration Office.
UFH Application Online Fees
Meet Entry Requirements and submit your application form and all the necessary documentation before 31 October 2020. A non-refundable application fee of R80.00 is payable by all applicants (for online applications).
University of Fort Hare Prospectus 2019 – 2020 , Click On the link below to download the University Of Fort Harare Prospectus