The Vine Christian School
The Vine Christian School is an independent school, founded by its members in 1997, for the sole purpose of providing a high standard of education, as a Non-Profit association NPO (014 – 500 NPO). The school is also registered as a Public Benefit Organization.
The Vine Christian School follows the Accelerated Christian Education (A.C.E.) curriculum supplied by the School for Tomorrow. The Vine Christian is an interdenominational school not falling under the authority and leadership of any one Church.
The Vine Christian School follows the internationally acknowledged ACE-curriculum (Accelerated Christian Education). Our school is one of many ACE schools in South Africa and around the world. We offer classes from Grade R to Grade 12, with a very low teacher to pupil ratio.
Christianity and the Bible is the only religious medium used.
Both parent and student have an interview with the Principal during which the procedures of ACE is thoroughly discussed and explained. An application form is completed and submitted by the parent accompanied by documentation which is required and the necessary fees are paid. Students are evaluated.
The Admissions Officer, namely the person to whom this authority is delegated by the Principal, is responsible for the administration of admission to the school. The parents will be notified once the necessary Financial means/credit check and all required documentation is satisfactory.
1. Parents visit the school
2. Both parents and student have interview with Principal
3. Parents and prospective students read the handbook thoroughly.
4. Parents /student could be requested to provide a Pastor’s letter of recommendation and character reference.
5. Parents complete an application form and submit it accompanied by Supporting Documentation
6. Parents are notified of the date the prospective student must do the Grade 1 – Reading Readiness Test. – R250.00
Other grades – Diagnostic Tests – R400.00 [Fee payable on date of test]
7. School office will then call for an interview (both parents and student) with the Principal to discuss results of Diagnostic tests.
Click here to view table with School Fees. These fees are subject to change on a yearly basis.
Fees are subject to change on a yearly basis
- Diagnostic Tests: Payable on day of testing
- Enrollment Fee:Includes Registration Fee + Books Deposit FeesPayable on submission of application formOnce-off paymentNON-REFUNDABLE
- Tuition Fee:Calculated over 11 months.Second learners receive R220 discountThird and Fourth learners receive R220 discount
143 Mitchell Street,