The IMM Graduate School Application Form 2019/2020
About The IMM Graduate School
The IMM Graduate School strives to be the distance learning provider of choice and the centre of excellence for marketing, supply chain and business disciplines in Africa.
The Institute of Marketing Management was established in 1948, and the IMM Graduate School has provided industry endorsed, distance learning qualifications since 1960. Specialising in marketing, business, and supply chain management, the IMM Graduate School has graduated more than 19 000 students, of which many hold key positions globally.
The IMM Graduate School provides expert business education, creating professionally qualified and well-equipped graduates who are able to practice effectively in the business environment. As a result, IMM Graduate School graduates contribute to the overall development of a sound and globally acknowledged economy.
Master of Philosophy (MPhil) in Marketing
Bachelor of Philosophy (BPhil) Honours in Marketing Management
Postgraduate Diploma in Marketing Management
Bachelor of Commerce (BCom) in Marketing and Management Science
Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) in Marketing Management
Diploma in Export Management
Diploma in Marketing Management
Higher Certificate in Export Management
Higher Certificate in Marketing
Obtain Current Prospectus here
Admission Criteria for Master
A student who is in possession of the following may apply for admission:
- BCom Honours with Marketing and Research Methodology on the NQF Level 8 (HEQSF aligned); or
- BPhil Honours with Marketing and Research Methodology on the NQF Level 8 (HEQSF aligned); or
- BA Honours in Marketing Communications with Marketing and Marketing Communications as majors on the NQF Level 8 (HEQSF aligned).
- Any other equivalent qualifications.
- An overall average of 60% must have been achieved on the NQF level 8 qualification.
- A CV and motivational letter are required.
- In addition, students may be required to submit a provisional research proposal to the IMM Graduate School Research Committee.
- The Dean also has the right to prescribe any additional modules on honours level to ensure that the candidate complies with all requirements. Read More