South African Theological Seminary Online Application 2020
South African Theological Seminary online Application 2020 : To apply to the University of Cape Town , you need the documents below :
1) A certified copy of the green bar coded ID
2) Proof of payment of any relevant application fees
3) Certified copy of grade 11 results and any latest grade 12 results
For a full list of tips to remember before you apply, See Application Checklist. Applicants must check individual further requirements for each course and each tertiary institution. Please also be aware of NBTs and check with your university if you need NBT results to apply. For more information on NBT’s
FYI: South Africans learners wishing to apply online will need a working email address and an ID number. Foreign learners wishing to apply will need to have their passport number.
Enrolment/ Application 2020
The Undergraduate School offers programmes from Certificate to Bachelor of Theology Degree. The Postgraduate School offers programmes from Honours to Doctorate degrees.
Important information to read before completing your online application form:
- You will need to provide certified copies of all your documents when you complete the online application form. This means that all the documents required must be confirmed as true copies of the original by a Commissioner of Oaths who will stamp them with his signature to confirm this. Only these certified copies must be uploaded with the online form. If your pastor is a Commissioner of Oaths, you could approach him/her or you could go to your local police station. If you live in a country where this is not the usual practice please ask your pastor to certify that what you send is a true copy of the original.
- The turnaround time for processing enrolments is 7 days from the date the application is received.
- Please contact our Enrolments Office email@example.com if you experience any difficulty when completing the online application form.
- When you enrol for any Undergraduate Programme, you are required to pay an application fee (see pricing). This can be paid either online OR by depositing the money directly into the SATS bank account.
- IMPORTANT: If you are outside South Africa, please try to pay by credit card if at all possible, as all other methods incur substantial costs, for which you will be responsible, e.g. foreign payments through a bank cost R235 each time.
- If you have already completed an application form, please do not complete another one. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to reprocess your application.
- If you have already completed a qualification at SATS and would like to apply for a second qualification please do not complete the online application form. Instead, please contact either:
Undergraduate Registrar: email@example.com
Postgraduate Registrar: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Fee R358 for all programmes.
Our website has an easy apply online facility to help you complete an application form and upload and submit your documents.
Once you have successfully submitted the online application form, where you can also upload your supporting documents, you will receive an automatic email confirming receipt of delivery to the Enrolments Officer, who will then process your application upon receipt of payment.
Click Here to complete the Online Application Form.
To pay your fees online, simply click here.
If you have already completed a qualification at SATS and would like to apply for a second qualification please do not complete the online application form. Instead, please contact either:
- Undergraduate Registration: email@example.com
- Postgraduate Registration: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Us for more details
South African Theological Seminary
PO Box 98988,
Sloane Park, 2152
37 Grosvenor Road
S 26,052194° E 28,006309°