South African Theological Seminary Application Form 2019/2020
About the South African Theological Seminary
Welcome to the The South African Theological Seminary (SATS) which is a fully accredited and registered, online institution, focusing on equipping you for service, right where you are in your local church.
- Bible-based, Christ-centred, Spirit-led
- Credits for prior learning and experience
- Enrol at any time of the year
- Pay as you go.
Higher Certificate in Christian Life
Higher Certificate in Christian Counselling
Bachelor of Theology
Bachelor of Theology (Honours)
Master of Theology
Doctor of Philosophy in Theology
How to Apply
Important information to read before completing your online application form:
- You will need to provide certified copies of all your documents when you complete the online application form. This means that all the documents required must be confirmed as true copies of the original by a Commissioner of Oaths who will stamp them with his signature to confirm this. Only these certified copies must be uploaded with the online form. If your pastor is a Commissioner of Oaths, you could approach him/her or you could go to your local police station. If you live in a country where this is not the usual practice please ask your pastor to certify that what you send is a true copy of the original.
- The turnaround time for processing enrolments is 7 days from the date the application is received.
- Please contact our Enrolments Office firstname.lastname@example.org if you experience any difficulty when completing the online application form.
- When you enrol for any Undergraduate Programme, you are required to pay an application fee (see pricing). This can be paid either online OR by depositing the money directly into the SATS bank account.
- IMPORTANT: If you are outside South Africa, please try to pay by credit card if at all possible, as all other methods incur substantial costs, for which you will be responsible, e.g. foreign payments through a bank cost R235 each time.
- If you have already completed an application form, please do not complete another one. Contact email@example.com to reprocess your application.
- If you have already completed a qualification at SATS and would like to apply for a second qualification please do not complete the online application form. Instead, please contact either:
Undergraduate Registrar: firstname.lastname@example.org
Postgraduate Registrar: Marilyn@sats.edu.za
Download and Fill Application Form below to Apply for Admission
Get South African Theological Seminary latest Prospectus here