Applying for residence at Sefako Makgatho Health Sciences University, below are the documents required to apply for accommodation
• On page 5 of the student application form, there is an option for residential application
• What documents do I attach on the SMU student application form?
• Certified copy of your identity document (ID) or birth certificate.
• Certified copy of final grade 11 results or final national senior certificate (nsc)/matric certificate (only for those who completed matric). NB: Do not submit your midyear grade 12 results
• Official academic record(s) from previous university(ies) attended.
• Certificate of conduct from all universities attended (if applicable).
• Proof of application fee payment (copy of deposit slip). NB: No application forms will be considered without proof of payment.