Rand Park High School Application 2020
Applications: Grade 8, 2020
Applications for admission to Grade 8, 2020 may only be submitted via the Gauteng Department of Education’s e-admissions portal once the admissions period has commenced.
Dates for GDE e-applications:
Monday, 20 May 2019 to 22 July 2019.
Access the GDE website here to submit your application:www.gdeadmissions.gov.za
Parents may present the supporting documentation to Rand Park High School between Monday, 20 May and Monday, 22 July, excluding during school holidays as the school is closed during this time. Please visit the school between 07h30 and 13h00 on week days to deliver the documents.
The feeder area map for Rand Park High has been provided by the Gauteng Department of Education. Check if you are zoned for our school here.
A step-by-step guide on how to submit your application via the e-admissions portal is available here.
The following information is required to complete your e-application:
- LEARNER’S ID NUMBER
- BOTH PARENTS’ ID NUMBERS
- RESIDENTIAL ADDRESS FOR PARENTS
- WORK ADDRESSES FOR PARENTS
- NAME OF CURRENT PRIMARY SCHOOL
- CURRENT GRADE
Documents to be presented to the school within seven days of submitting your e-application are:
- CERTIFIED COPY OF UNABRIDGED BIRTH CERTIFICATE FOR THE LEARNER
- MOST RECENT SCHOOL REPORT FOR THE GRADE 7 LEARNER
- PROOF OF RESIDENTIAL ADDRESS (CITY OF JOHANNESBURG ACCOUNT IF YOU OWN THE PROPERTY) OR LEASE AGREEMENT PLUS A COPY OF THE ID OF LESSOR & COJ RATES ACCOUNT (IF YOU RENT)
- PROOF OF WORK ADDRESS (IF YOU DID NOT USE RESIDENTIAL ADDRESS FOR YOUR e-APPLICATION)
- CERTIFIED COPIES OF PARENTS’ ID DOCUMENTS NB: Non-South African Citizens are required to provide a certified copy of the Parent’s valid passport; proof of home/employment address (as per RSA Citizen requirements above); certified copy of the learner’s birth certificate; learner’s valid passport; learner’s study permit; learner’s latest primary school report; and asylum documents (if applicable).You do not need to upload any documents via the GDE’s e-portal – the supporting documents are presented to the school where the content is checked and verified.