Pinelands High School Application 2020
All application forms must be completed in full and accompanied by:
- The most recent original or certified copy of the end-of-year report
- A certified copy of the applicant’s birth certificate
- Proof of residence (Utilities bill – no other accounts will be considered proof of address)
- Certified copies of the biological parents’ ID books
All pupils applying for Grade 8 must submit their applications directly to Pinelands High School by 11h00 on Friday 15 March 2019.
All pupils applying for Grade 9 – 12 must submit their applications directly to Pinelands High School by 14h00 on Friday 18 October 2019.
All applicants for Grade 8 in 2020 will be informed, in writing, of the outcome of their application, by 7 June 2019.
All applications must be delivered in person. No applications will be considered if faxed or emailed.
Pinelands High School Grade 8 Scholarships are awarded to a maximum of three candidates who display exceptional track records in the fields of academics, sport or music. Applications are invited from all Grade 7 students, irrespective of primary school or area. Scholarship winners will be awarded a fee rebate of up to 50% annually for the five years of their high school career.
Successful candidates will also demonstrate:
- academic focus and discipline.
- a record of excellent conduct.
- involvement in a range of activities at primary school.
- leadership and/or the ability to work in a team environment.
Completed Scholarship Applications must be hand-delivered to the reception at Pinelands High School by Monday 4 March 2019 at 14h30. Please note that this is not an application form for admission to Pinelands High School. All applicants must complete a normal Application for Admission form available from reception, which needs to be submitted by Friday 15 March 2019 at 11h00.
Download the Scholarship Application Form here or it can be collected from our reception.