Open Window Institute Application Form 2020-2021
About Open Window Institute
The Open Window (Pty) Ltd (company registration 1973/015860/07) is registered as a Private Higher Education Institution with the Department of Higher Education and Training (DHET) with Registration Certificate Number: 2000/HE07/016.The Open Window (Pty) Ltd courses are accredited by the Council on Higher Education (CHE) and registered with the South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA) under the Higher Education Act, 1997. The Open Window (Pty) Ltd is a SETA provider accredited with MICTSETA: Accreditation Number: ACC/2016/07/0012. For more information, please contact The Open Window on 012 648 9200. © 2019 Open Window. All rights reserved.
Registered Private Higher Education Institution founded in 1993
Leading school in design and digital sciences
Key driver of conceptual thinking
Curricula inspired by ongoing innovation
Highest academic standards
Consistent evolution in line with industry flux and progression
Open Window Institute Courses Offered
This qualification is intended for photographers, graphic designers, creative directors and illustrators:
This qualification is intended for scriptwriters, broad based producer/director film makers, sound designers, 3D animators, motion designers, game designers and screen actors.
This qualification is intended for UX/UI designers, web designers, web developers and industrial designers.
How to Apply
Application fee: R750.00(Non-refundable)
Please submit the following:
- Latest Grade 12 results
- ID Document
Once you have applied you will receive the following:
- An opportunity to arrange an appointment for a career counselling session.
- An information session to ensure a smooth start to your new studies
Provisional registration fee: R2000.00(Non-refundable)
Reserve your place
An assigned OWI Buddy will:
- Help you finalise your subject selection with the assistance of an CRM team member
- Take you on a Campus Tour
- Arrange a session for you with a lecturer in your field of interest* If the minimum entrance requirements are not met for degree enrolment contact email@example.com
Registration fee:3 Year study plan: R11 0004 – 5 Year study plan: R5 500
- Payment of registration fee or full settlement
- Please take note of the discount options available for full settlements, contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
- Complete and upload the student code of conduct and registration agreement
Bachelor of Arts in Visual Communication Design
Bachelor of Film Arts
Bachelor of Interaction Design
- APS score of 22
- An English mark of 50%
- International applications
- Please contact email@example.com
* Please see document below to assist with the calculation of your APS score or contact an Open Window representative.
* If entry requirements are not met for the degree enrollment please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to assist.
Honours Degree Requirements
Bachelor of Arts Honours in Visual Communication
- Relevant undergraduate qualification
- Need to attend a selection interview
- Level 3 theory subject with an average of 65%
- Submit an Honours Proposal
- International applications please contact
Open Window Institute Uses an online application form for its admission. You can fine the link to its admission portal below.