UMP is the first university in the Mpumalanga province. UMP is invested in improving South Africa’s society as well as creating a sustainable environment.
Mpumalanga University Prospectus contains information needed to assist prospective students to know more about the university.
Application dates, forms, courses and how to go about the admission process are all available in the prospectus.
Important UMP Application Information
UMP offers various degrees and diplomas. Below you will find the different study options as well as more information on these courses.
- Diploma ICT in Application Development
- Bachelor of Science in Agriculture
- Diploma in Agriculture in Plant Production
- Diploma in Nature Conservation
- Bachelor of Agriculture in Agricultural Extension and Rural Resource Management
- Bachelor of Education in Foundation Phase Teaching
- Diploma in Hospitality Management
- Bachelor of Development Studies
- Advanced Diploma in Agriculture in Agricultural Extension
- Advanced Diploma in Hospitality Management
Application must be made on the prescribed forms and must reach the University of Mpumalanga (UMP) before the closing date. Forms are obtainable electronically from www.ump.ac.za or from the following UMP Campuses and sites of delivery.
Online Application form is also available for 2020 application. Visit the student portal to complete the application process using the online form.
Download Mpumalanga University Prospectus below for more details.
- Download University of Mpumalanga undergraduate admission prospectus.
- Download University of Mpumalanga postgraduate admission prospectus.
You can also read online below;