Monash South Africa Online Application 2020
Monash South Africa online Application 2020 : To apply to the University of Cape Town , you need the documents below :
1) A certified copy of the green bar coded ID
2) Proof of payment of any relevant application fees
3) Certified copy of grade 11 results and any latest grade 12 results
For a full list of tips to remember before you apply, See Application Checklist. Applicants must check individual further requirements for each course and each tertiary institution. Please also be aware of NBTs and check with your university if you need NBT results to apply. For more information on NBT’s
FYI: South Africans learners wishing to apply online will need a working email address and an ID number. Foreign learners wishing to apply will need to have their passport number.
Apply to Monash South Africa
How To Apply
Please be advised that you are required to upload specific documents in order for your application to be processed successfully. Please refer to the check list below:
- Certified copy of your secondary results – (Grade 11 final NSC results or Grade 12 midterm results are accepted)
- Certified Academic Transcripts (if applicable)
- Certified South African ID document or Certified International Passport
- English Test Scores (if applicable)
- Curriculum Vitae (if applicable)
Now you are ready to Apply!
You can apply for credit for previous study (advanced standing) by completing the form for Advanced Standing (pdf, 144Kb) – attach this to your application so it can be processed at the same time.
*If you are experiencing technical issues with the apply online system you can download and complete the undegraduate application for admission form (pdf, 84Kb) or the postgraduate application for admission form (pdf, 2.3Mb)