Step 1: Get your application form.
- Online Application:
Undergraduate and postgraduate applicants use the same online application process. You will need to register with a username and password.
- Hardcopy Application:
There are separate application forms for undergraduate, honours, masters and doctoral applicants.
You can post your application to:
PO BOX 94
Step 2: Complete your application form in full.
*Remember you’ll need an email address.
Step 3: Attach all supporting documents.
Step 4: Complete a student accommodation form. This is part of your academic application.
Please note: once you are accepted to Rhodes, you will need to pay R1000 residence deposit.
Rhodes University Application Forms
POSTGRADUATE APPLICATION FORMS
- External Honours Application (for students NOT currently registered at Rhodes. Pscyhology Honours applicants to complete the form below)
- Internal Honours Application Form (for students CURRENTLY REGISTERED at Rhodes. Psychology Honours applicants to complete the form below)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Enterprise Management (PDEM)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Enterprise Management Part Time (PDEM PT) – for people who are doing the Part Time PDEM
- Postgraduate Certificate in Education (PGCE)
- PGDHE Application – for people who are lecturers in Higher Education Institutions
- PGDip for AD – for people working in academic development/quality assurance positions in an university
- Postgraduate Diploma in Media Management (PDMM)
- BED Honours Namibia 2019/2020 Course information and application form
- MED (Education Leadership and Management) Namibia Information Sheet 2015 – use Master’s PhD form to apply
- MED (Maths)Namibia Information Sheet 2015 – use Master’s PhD form to apply
- MED (Science) Namibia Information Sheet 2015 – use Master’s PhD form to apply
- MBA Application Form
- LLB Application Form
Prospective applicants for Master’s and Doctoral degrees should familiarize themselves with the relevant departmental and faculty web pages before contacting the university. You are generally encouraged to establish contact with the relevant department, to ascertain supervision capacity in their particular area, before submitting a formal application. Prior support from a prospective supervisor and the relevant Head of Department is essential for higher degree applications in the Faculties of Science and Pharmacy
- Masters in Clinical and Counselling Psychology
- Application for Admission to Masters and Doctoral Degrees