Henley Business School Postgraduate Application 2020
About Henley Business School Postgraduate Application
This post graduate diploma programme shifts knowledge, emotions and behaviour through experiential and action learning. By doing this, we help students become knowledgeable, well-rounded business managers and leaders.
The Henley PGDip is your pathway into a top MBA from an international business school.
The PG Dip will disrupt and extend delegates’ world view and shift their learning application from an undergraduate to a postgraduate. Delegates will have the opportunity to network with other delegates in organisations facing similar business management issues and opportunities as well as it being the bridging programme for those wanting to do an MBA.
This programme is for middle to senior managers with 3 or more years management experience with a NQF level 7 qualification (Bachelor degree or advanced diploma). This programme is accredited by the CHE at a NQF level 8 and will enable successful graduates to proceed to a NQF level 9 qualification such as the Henley MBA.
Programmes take a practical, research-led approach to business and management. Our interactive teaching methods will enable you to evaluate and discuss complex topics, giving you an unrivalled insight into the challenges facing companies in an international context, with a particular emphasis on governance and ethical dilemmas.
- MSc ManagementThis is our core programme in business and management. It is for recent graduates from any subject and provides an engaging international perspective on contemporary management thinking and practice.
- MSc Management (International Business)This Master’s programme addresses key business issues such as how multinational firms decide where and when to invest internationally, and how firms evaluate the opportunities and challenges they face in different countries.
- MSc Management (International Business and Finance)This multidisciplinary MSc programme offered jointly with Henley Business School’s ICMA Centre, will provide students with an in-depth understanding of the interrelationships between areas of finance and the global economy.
- MSc International Human Resource ManagementThis Master’s programme combines theory and practice in the study of International Human Resource Management (HRM). It is approved by the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD).
- MSc Entrepreneurship (Leadership)This pathway is for those students who are expecting to take a leading role in their family firms, lead their own start-up or take a project-leading role within an organisation.
- MSc Entrepreneurship (Financing)This pathway has a more operational perspective for those students seeking to understand the capitalisation and financing needs for growth.
- MSc Entrepreneurship (Creative Industries)This pathway allows students to experience the specific requirements of creating new “original work” to understand the legal and cultural challenges in film, theatre, television or media.
- MSc Marketing (Digital Marketing)This course provides student with the business content and the tools needed to make the best use of digital channels, helping them to understand how customers interact with businesses online.
- MSc Marketing (International Marketing)This course provides students with an understanding of marketing strategies and practices around the world.
- MSc Marketing (Consumer Marketing)This course provides you with an understanding of marketing strategies and practices, with a focus on the consumer.