2021 Enrolment at Fish Hoek High School
2021 GRADE 8 ADMISSION
FHHS admissions open 6 February 2020 and close 17 March 2020 (2pm)
WCED online admissions open 17 February 2020 and close 17 March 2020
Print Grade 8 Admission Application here.
Print Affidavit here (if applicable)
WCED requires all parents to apply via their Online Admissions website from
17 February until 17 March 2020. This is compulsory therefore diarise the date to submit your WCED online application timeously.
- The fully completed FHHS Admissions Application & the supporting documentation MUST be hand delivered by an adult, for checking & signing in BEFORE 14:00 on 17 March 2020. Please submit sooner rather than later.
- INCOMPLETE applications will NOT be considered.
- Due to the volumes received, we are not in a position to interview all applicants and will therefore conduct random interviews only. Interviews will be concluded by end April 2020. You will be contacted if your child is required to come in for an interview.
- Families will be advised via email by 11 May 2020 as to the outcome of their application. The outcome of your application will also be visible on the WCED online website as from 15 May 2020.
- Due to the demand for space at FHHS, you need to apply at other schools as well; ensuring you meet their deadline dates. This applies to ALL applicants, even though FHHS may be your nearest high school or your first choice of preference. FHHS cannot guarantee any placement, such is the demand.
2021 GRADE 9 TO 11 ADMISSIONS
FHHS Grade 9-11 admissions open 13 July 2020 and close 26 October 2020.
The admission process will be advised at the time.
IMPORTANT: We may only be able to confirm acceptance towards the end of the school year due to pressure on places. Therefore, please DO NOT sign out your child from their current school until their acceptance at our school has been confirmed. If you are relocating, please ensure you apply to more than one school.
If you are enrolling your child for Grades 10 and 11, a SUBJECT CHOICE form is included in your Admissions Contract. Please be aware that the subject choice for your child is provisional. Strict selection will be enforced in most subjects and this selection will be based on merit. Your child’s academic performance is therefore crucial. You will be contacted if your child is required to come in for an interview and/or should there be any problems with the choice of subjects.