Durban University of Technology Application 2019 : To apply to Durban University Of Technology , you need the documents below :
1) A certified copy of the green bar coded ID
2) Proof of payment of any relevant application fees
3) Certified copy of grade 11 results and any latest grade 12 results
Applicants must check individual further requirements for each course and each tertiary institution. Please also be aware of NBTs and check with your university if you need NBT results to apply.
FYI: South Africans learners wishing to apply online will need a working email address and an ID number. Foreign learners wishing to apply will need to have their passport number.
Applications can be made via the Central Applications Office (CAO) at http://www.cao.ac.za/ or visit the CAO at: Mary Thiphe Street (formerly corner of Francois and Cato Manor Roads), Cato Manor, Durban, Tel: (031) 268 4444 or Share Call: 086 0860 CAO / 086 0860 226, International dialling code for SA +27
- Register on the day and in the venue advertised on the registration timetable. N.B. If you do not do this your place in the programme may be lost.
- Refer to the registration dates as indicated in the registration timetable below.
- Bring your own pen to registration