CPUT Residence Application Form

How do I apply for a residence?

If you are an incoming first-year undergraduate, consult your CPUT application form or visit the Application and Registration web page. 

You will only be accepted into the residence on condition you meet the requirements and there is available space. For returning undergraduate or graduate student, contact your residence coordinator.

Related Topics


CPUT Residence Fees

How To Apply For CPUT Residence

CPUT Off Campus Students Housing

READ ALSO :   Mpumalanga University Residence Application

CPUT Student Accommodation