Cornerstone Christian College Application Form 2020/2021
About Cornerstone Christian College
Cornerstone is an independent, not-for-profit higher education institution engaged in teaching and learning in service of others, to advance human dignity and social justice for all.
Cornerstone Institute was founded in 1970 on the Cape Flats at a time when prospective black theologians were excluded from attending universities due to the oppressive laws of the former regime. As the Cape Evangelical Bible Institute, it provided theological education for unqualified pastors on the Cape Flats.
All our programmes are accredited by the Council on Higher Education and registered by the Department of Higher Education and Training.
- Bachelor Of Arts majoring in Psychology (online or on campus)
- Bachelor Of Arts majoring in Sociology / Community Development (online or on campus)
- Bachelor Of Arts majoring in Media Studies (on campus only)
- Bachelor Of Arts majoring in Theology (online or on campus)
- Bachelor Of Commerce (*new) (online only)
- Bachelor Of Theology Community Leadership majoring in Christian Ministry (online or on campus)
- Bachelor Of Theology Community Leadership majoring in Community Development / Sociology (online or on campus)
- Bachelor of Theology in Community Leadership majoring in Psychology (online or on campus)
- Postgraduate Certificate In Education Foundation Phase (*new) (online only)
- Postgraduate Certificate In Education Intermediate Phase (online only)
- Bachelor of Arts Honours in Community Development (on campus only)
- Bachelor of Arts Honours in Psychology (Academic) (on campus only)
- Bachelor of Arts Honours in Psychology (BPsych Equivalent) (on campus only)
Higher Certificate Studies
- TESOL: Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (on campus only)
- Higher Education & Training Certificate: Community Development (on campus only)
- Higher Certificate In Community Counselling (on campus only)
- Higher Certificate In Business Studies (online only)
- Higher Certificate in Christian Ministry (on campus only)
How to Apply
THREE WAYS TO APPLY:
- Download the application forms, fill them in, then fax, or scan and email them. All the details are in the application form. See the Downloadable Application Forms below.
- Fill in and submit your application form online. It’s very easy and your application will be sent straight to the right people who will contact you soon after. See the buttons for Online Applications below.
- Call to make an appointment with a Student Adviser between 9:00 and 16:00 every day. You will be given the application forms, along with any advice you may need.
NB: Applications for BPsych are different – please see below. Soon after your Application is in, an Admissions Officer will contact you, so make sure that your contact details are correct.