Details Of Central University of Technology Application 2019/2020
Central University of Technology Application 2020 : To apply to Cape Peninsula University of Technology , you need the documents below :
1) A certified copy of the green bar coded ID
2) Proof of payment of any relevant application fees
3) Certified copy of grade 11 results and any latest grade 12 results
For a full list of tips to remember before you apply, read here. Applicants must check individual further requirements for each course and each tertiary institution. Please also be aware of NBTs and check with your university if you need NBT results to apply. For more information on NBT’s click here.
FYI: South Africans learners wishing to apply online will need a working email address and an ID number. Foreign learners wishing to apply will need to have their passport number.
How Is Central University of Technology Online Registration Done?
- Read the guide CUT Registration Guide – 2nd Semester 2019 (PDF)
- Browser to use: avoid technical issue with access by using Internet Explorer.
- Once you have read the above guideline
- Start Online Registration https://enroll.cut.ac.za
A message indicating an issue with the security certificate may appear, please choose: “Continue to this website” option. It is safe to do so.
Central University of Technology Online Application form
This page will guide you in the process to complete and submit your application to the Central University of Technology, Free State (CUT) online. Follow all the instructions carefully.
Familiarise yourself with the CUT Admission Process
Allow for a 4 to 6 week period for feedback from date of application, then check application status.
Download or open the Online Application Guide, and follow the steps in the PDF document to complete the CUT application (includes screenshots of the system).
1. Online Application guide (PDF)
2. Go to Online Application
Central University of Technology Online Application Prospectus
We offer more than 70 career-focused courses.
The page menu will show you courses according to their level.
The documents and links below will help you choose the course that’s right for you.
- Faculty Handbooks contain detailed information about each faculty and course.
- The Online Prospectus will show you all our courses, their subjects, and their estimated cost.
|Applied Sciences Online Prospectus||Business & Management Sciences Online Prospectus|
|Education Online Prospectus||Engineering Online Prospectus|
|Health & Wellness Sciences Online Prospectus||Informatics & Design Online Prospectus|
Courses Offered at CUT
Faculty of Engineering, Built Environment and Information Technology
Engineering: Construction Management
Engineering: Computer Systems
Engineering: Electrical (Light Current)
Engineering: Electrical (Heavy Current). Find List of all CUT Courses here