Cape Peninsula University of Technology Online Application Form 2019 -2020
Applications for the 2020 academic year intake opens on Monday, 20 May 2019 for all undergraduate and postgraduate applicants.
NB: Changes to Higher Education Qualifications in South Africa HERE
To apply to Cape Peninsula University of Technology , you need the documents below :
1) A certified copy of the green bar coded ID
2) Proof of payment of any relevant application fees
3) Certified copy of grade 11 results and any latest grade 12 results
Applicants must check individual further requirements for each course and each tertiary institution. Please also be aware of NBTs and check with your university if you need NBT results to apply.
FYI: South Africans learners wishing to apply online will need a working email address and an ID number. Foreign learners wishing to apply will need to have their passport number.
Admission requirements for the different courses offered at CPUT can be found under Courses and fees. You may also be required to complete a series of tests to assist in the placement process.
Students following the Cambridge system should take note of the following requirements:
- Passes of at least five different subjects of the IGCSE and HIGCSE study levels, of which at least two are HIGCSElevel subjects.
- A pass in the language which is the medium of instruction at the University (English or Afrikaans).
- Specific pass grades: IGCSE: A, B or C; HIGCSE: 1, 2 or 3.
Other senior school qualifications will be reviewed on merit.
CPUT Admissions Office
Tel: +27 21 959 6256
Tel: +27 21 959 6270
District Six Campus:
Tel: +27 21 460 3393
Tel: +27 21 460 3861